Staff GuidelinesLast updated 8/14/2018
As a staff member, you must follow these guidelines:
- Do not break any server rules.
- Act professional, players will be looking up to you.
- Do not act aggressive/passive aggressive.
- Do not start/engage in arguments with other players/staff.
- Be polite, kind, caring, and helpful.
- You must provide valid reasons for banning/muting.
- Only use creative mode for staff matters.*
- Do not use /tpo for non-moderation purposes.*
- Only spectate a player upon suspicious behaviour.
- If you choose to have a nickname, it must be your IGN, or an abbreviation of it.
- Do not spawn in items.
- Do not inform players of information that has not been officially stated.
- Do not use moderation commands for illegitimate matter.
- Do not abuse or take advantage of your powers in any way.
We reserve the right to demote you without prior notice. If we feel that you do not deserve a staff position any longer, we will demote you.